Sunday, January 6, 2013

Feeling Alive!

"Don't ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive, and then go do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive."

 

-Howard Thurman



Dear Readers,

I am in the process of creating a new blog with a new name. My first article was accepted for publication! I'm creating momentum, word by word. I am a writer and fitness instructor, breathing life to the dreams in my heart. I look forward to sharing the adventure with you!

I love sharing what motivates me to be and create more. I love to inspire you in your journey, whatever form that may take. I know this is my chosen path, and I'm ready, finally ready, to step into it fully and completely.

If you are interested in being on my email list, please send me a message. I'm learning as I go and wish to keep you in the loop. In the meantime, go find what it is that makes YOU feel alive. And do that.

Xoxo,
Laura

2 comments:

  1. way to go Laura! You know that saying, "Life begins at the edge of your comfort zone"? Sounds like that was the location from which you wrote this blog entry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie- thank you, yes! Stepping into my dream of being a writer has been a step out of my comfort zone. Funny how one piece of success has opened that heavy door. I hope to give courage to others to keep pushing, even though it can feel uncomfortable!

    ReplyDelete